Monday 11 April 2016

Back from another few days hols

Arrived back from our short break away with Leon, my oldest grandson over on the Isle of Wight on Friday afternoon. Lovely few days and he was so good and he really enjoyed himself but it was very knackering. :-)  Photo's will follow. 

I still haven't made any cards recently (apart from those at craft workshops) and I have to say that I am getting withdrawals but I have so many other things that I need to do in the house.

However of an evening I have been doing a few digital scrap pages. The 2 I have to show you today are of Leon last year.

The first one is on his birthday. He got a pirate kit and decided to dress up before school. 


This page is from his birthday party eating his food.


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment