Wednesday 27 April 2016

What happened May 2015

A beautiful sunny day today but very chilly here in the South today. We had Ollie for a couple of hours this morning. We took him out for a walk and he slept the whole time. 

This afternoon we had no.1 grandson. Picked him up from school and he stays with us for a few hours. Last week we had promised him a picnic in the garden but as it was a bit chilly out there we had a carpic (picnic on the carpet :-) ). I did try to get a picture but my phone died. 


I did manage to make a card last night which I will show you after the recipients birthday in a couple of days time. What I do have to show you is the last of May 2015 pictures which I have scrapped. 

These pictures were taken at Worthing seafront. Leon and I had an afternoon there. He played in the pirates play park, had ice cream and we rode on the train where it was a tad windy!! Just after the picture on the left was taken he fell off there and landed on a metal bucket. He ended up with a huge bruise on his cheek. 



This is him on his birthday which he shares with Grandad. 


He decided here that he wanted to have a shave like Daddy :-) 


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment