Thursday 25 August 2016

A different card for us...

.......at workshop last week, but more of that in a moment. Today, my friend and I went down the The Hilton Metropole to Schmoo By the Sea Beauty Salon where we had a back massage and a facial and this was followed a lovely afternoon tea. (I meant to take a picture of the tea but was so hungry when it came that I forgot!! :-) ) However it was very nice and very enjoyable. Here is a picture of us waiting for my hubby to pic us up!


Now back to the card...we haven't done a card like this at Clair's workshop but it was fun doing. Both the backgrounds were made using inks and stamps ( they started off as white!). The stamp set is MFT one 'Your Super' and the matching dies. The word 'WOW' is actually 'MOM' upside down. The images were coloured with promarkers. 



Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment