Sunday 13 November 2016

Quick Catch Up before Holiday

Well what a busy couple of weeks I have had. Trying to get straight before my holiday on Wednesday. We are away for 4 weeks and I have had to get all my Christmas stuff up to date. This is just a quick update of the net few days.

Since my last blog we have been away for a few days with Leon (I will blog on a separate post) 

Firstly a bit of sad news. A good friend of mine lost her Dad a couple of weeks ago. He had been poorly but it is still a shock for her. Here is the card that I made for her. 


It was the first year in I don't know how many that hubby had bonfire night off due to his retirement. My friend had a bonfire party complete with bbq and sparklers and fireworks. I am not a great fan of foreworks - never have been - but it was nice to have the party.



Hubby and I have not been for one of our walks recently so we decided to have a walk along Hove Seafront. Lovely walk, weather was great - cold and sunny and we even got to see another couple of Snowdogs. 

This one has got to be my favourite. It looks so cuddly.



Also along the way we have had my boys over. Ollie is still teething and he will not sleep!! Only sleeps for about 1/2hr at a time. I am quite exhausted when he goes back to Mum and Dad's :-).

Here they both are playing together in the conservatory. 


This was Ollie eating his toast with Roxy willing him to drop some!! :-) 



Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Aww it's always sad when someone loses a member of their family or friend my sympathy goes out to you both and the families your card is lovely and looks like fun with all of the photos thank you for sharing them and enjoy your holidays take care sending lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete