Thursday 12 January 2017

First Challenge of the Year

Well what a week I have had and it's only Thursday. Firstly my laptop decided to die on me which was a pain as I am trying to finish my 2015 year book. Luckily all my work is on an external hard drive but still a pain. That needed a new hard drive so lost what I had on the laptop which wasn't much but still a pain that I lost it. Then my hoover decided to pack up so had to buy a new one. I was waiting for the third thing to happen but remembered that our TV went kaput 3 days before Christmas so we had to get a new one. Please nothing else go wrong!

Another reason I was so peeved off with my computer was that I had done a card to enter in my first challenge of the year and thought I wouldn't be able to get it in on time however luckily I can :-) 

The challenge is a sketch over on Sketch Saturday here. The card is for an old friends' 50th birthday later this month.

Here is the sketch


Here is my card.


For the card I have used :-
7x7 card blank
Topper is called 'Martha' from Aciddrops & Whatnots
Backing card from my stash
Patterned paper from DCWV - The Midnight Chic Stack
Numbers cut using Marianne Design Collectables - Numbers
Flower and gem from stash

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment