Sunday 2 April 2017

60th Birthday Card

At the moment I am trying to loose weight. I did loose just over 4 and half stone and was at my lowest weight (and a stone away from target) about 2 years ago. However over the past 2 years I have put on a stone back on which I am not happy with. I am doing lots pf walking and hopefully will be doing more now the nice weather is coming - hopefully. I want to get back to my lowest and a bit more! So to help me out I have decided to give up one thing each month staring in April with biscuits! They are my weakness so wish me luck!! I will keep you informed and how my weight is going. I weigh myself on a Saturday morning. However just to let you know I did fail on the first day and had a biscuit without even thinking!! Opps!!

Day 1 - fail (1 biscuit)
Day 2 - no biscuits

Been quite a busy week craft wise this week. Have been to 2 craft workshops (posts to follow), 

I have also started cross stitching again to try and get me off my lap top :-) . Am doing a baby afghan with an alphabet of Winnie the Pooh and Friends. Here is a picture so far.


I was also asked by my friend to make a 60th birthday card for one of her work colleagues. Here is the card that I came up with.


I used a 7 x 7 white card blank
Martha Stewart Frame boarder punch - Floral Tile
Stampin Up - Number of Years Stamps and dates
Versafine Black Ink
Momento Ink - London Fog
Altnew Stamps - Persian Motifs coloured with Promarkers
Papermania Capsules paper pad
WRMK Presison Press



Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment