Saturday 22 April 2017

Birthday card and present

Been absent for a week as took my grandson on holiday to the Isle of Wight. We had a lovely week but more of that later.

Whilst I was away it was my great niece's birthday. She was 5 and like most 5 year olds she loves Disney princesses. I was a bit stumped for a card but then my niece (Maisies' mum) posted a picture of her birthday cake that my nephew was making for her and it was a Princess Aurora cake so there was only one Princess I could do.

I got the image off of the internet and the greeting was computer generated in CAP. Backing paper was from my stash as was the ribbon and gems. I always have real difficulty with my bows but was really pleased with how this one turned out!


For her present I used a MDF heart, covered it in patterned paper, added pink flower buttons and gems. Scrabble letters were added along with a ribbon bow and paper flower. 


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment