Saturday 15 April 2017

It's been over a week.....

....... since I last blogged but I haven't really had much to blog. :-( 

I have been in my craft room this week trying to do a card for a great niece and making her a pressie which I have done now but I can't post it until after her birthday which isn't until next week. 

I did do a another workshop with Helen Winstone and we made another 3 lovely cards using Stampin Up High Tide and Beautiful You stamps. 

The High Tide stamps would be great for male cards and I just love the stamps in the Beautiful You set. 

Here are the cards.




I will not be posting until next weekend as we are going back to the Isle of Wight on Monday. We are taking my eldest grandson, Leon, over there for a few days.


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment