Monday 26 June 2017

Grandsons, Fire and Christmas Cards

It has been a very eventful time this weekend and very busy.

On Friday we had Ollie in the morning. He is such a little money and so full of mischief. Here is is out in the garden picking daises for Grandad.  

After we had taken Ollie home we went to piick up Leon from school and he then spent the night here. He is such a good boy and loves staying at Nanny & Grandads. Here he is playing with his trains out on the patio. 

Early Saturday evening we started smelling smoke, hubby got up to have a look and we saw all this black smoke coming from the local school down the road. The school had been set alight. The road was blocked off and we had many fire engines tackling the fire. The smoke was horrendous.  

 Picture from my upstairs window

Looking up the road


I do have some cards to show you also. These ate the first batch that I did on my week away. This is an old Hunkydory Christmas kit from a couple of years ago. I always like to challenge myself with these kits to see how many cards I can make from the kit. This time I managed 6.




Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment