Thursday 13 July 2017

Friends Birthday and more Christmas cards

Today has been a busy day as I had to go to Gatwick to drop my mother in law off as she was going back home to France. Since the weekend  haven't had chance to have a play in my craft room so luckily I still have a few more previous made cards to show you.

The first is a card that I made for a friend. I love the twist & pop cards but cheated on this one as I bought a kit from Hunkydory. No need for measuring etc. Hopefully she like it. 

Outside of the card

Inside

I also have a few more Christmas cards that I made on my crafty week. 

Not sure whose images these are but they are very cute. Same card but using different background papers.

These are made from a Hunkydory kit from a couple of years ago. I love these colours for Christmas cards.


Thanks for reading

Cally 

No comments:

Post a Comment