Wednesday 12 July 2017

Weekend Makes

As I mentioned in a previous post I was up in Cardiff at the weekend with some crafty friends. We did do some crafting over the weekend and here are the cards that I made. Not as many as I normally do but enough!! :-) 

Image comes from the free papers in Making Cards magazine a couple of months ago.

This is a decoupage image from a paper pad that Trace had that I thought was really cute. 

Docrafts mini decoupage image and ready made card blank. 

This image came from a kit from The Hobby House. Beautiful colours and images. 

Image comes from a stamp set that was a cover kit on recent copy of Making Cards Magazine. 

Dinosaur images from free papers from Making Cards Magazine. The card blank was cut from a die which I really liked and may have to purchase. :-) 


Using the same die for the card blank but using papers from a paper pad bought from Lidl's. The greeting die is also a lovely die.

Trace gev both Debs and I this card blank and challenged us to make a card from it. Not my favourite card but I made one any way!!

Thanks for reading 

Cally 

No comments:

Post a Comment