Thursday 3 August 2017

Freshly Made Sketches challenge 299

Finally managed an afternoon in my craft room today where I made 2 cards off mt long list for August. The first card I made was one of those dreaded men's cards we all hate to do! Actually I don't mind them. For this card i decided to follow the sketch over on Freshly Made Sketches here. I do like a good sketch!

Here is the sketch

Here is my take on the sketch.

For my card I used a 7 x 7 card blank which I embossed using Crafters Companion Embossing folder called 'distress'. The happy birthday die is one that I got from China and I love it :-). The circles were cut using Little B circle dies. Backing card and paper are from my stash.


Thanks for reading

Cally 



1 comment:

  1. Your man card is just fab! I love the neutral tones to your card and the circle dies and sentiment are perfect for a masculine card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete