Thursday 7 September 2017

Naughty Blogger!!

Can't believe that it has been nearly 2 weeks since I last blogged. Opps, well to be honest I haven't been doing much crafting which is sad but now that the autumn has arrived I guess I can spend more time up in my craft room. I need to get some Christmas cards listed on my Etsy Shop before it gets too late, however I am off ob holiday tomorrow for a week to go off to see my Mother in Law in France but I will get to to it after my holiday.

The other thing that I need to get moving is my weight. I rejoined slimming world a few weeks ago after my weight was slowly creeping up again (I had put on just shy of a stone and a half from my lightest ). I am finding it very hard and have only lost 4.5lb since re - joining. Again after getting back from France I need to knuckle down and get the weight moved ready for my cruise at the end of October. 

I do have 2 cards that I can now show you, I made them for 2 of my great nephews who had birthdays over the Summer. 

This card was made using Hunkydory's Little Book  - can't remember which one! Backing paper was from my stash as is the button and twine. 


This card was mde using an decoupage topper that I found whilst doing a bit of sorting. The card blank was pre - embossed.  The greeting is from an unbranded die.


Thanks for reading

Cally 

No comments:

Post a Comment