Wednesday 11 October 2017

Happy Anniversary

Been a bit quiet recently but that's cause I have been quite busy and haven't got anything new to show you. I have had a birthday and I had some lovely handmade cards which I will show you once I get round to photographing them. 

I did go on a Crafting Day on Saturday with Julie Hickey from Craftwork Cards which was a lot of fun. Again I have a couple to finish but once I have I will photograph them and blog them.

However I do have my hubby' anniversary card I made him to show you which I nearly forgot to do!!

For his card I used an image of James the Bear from Lily of the Valley. The Happy Anniversary was cut from a die, can't remember who made it though. Was really pleased with how this turned out.


Thanks for reading


Cally 

No comments:

Post a Comment